This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
These days, people are crazy because they have to pay much money for phone contract and its surprise bills. I’ve just got the opportunity to write a review about Straight Talk and find out that this is a great service.
Straight Talk could cut your cell phone bill in half and use that money for other necessary needs. By using Straight Talk, there are no contracts, and no credit checks. The service offers a great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. It only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. It is everything you need and you can even use the flexible prepaid calling service to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. Getting Hook, line and sinker is never that easy.
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
For more information, check out the real Straight Talk customer